A revocable living trust is designed to accomplish the following:
1) Avoid probate for all assets and property transferred to the Trust.
2) You as Trustee have total control over the assets of your Trust during your lifetime.
3) Allows you to delegate the day-to-day operation of your Trust if you choose.
4) Provides for the prompt and efficient distribution of your assets after your death.
5) Protects you against conservatorship proceedings if you become legally incompetent.
6) Reduces the risk of a will contest and expensive court challenges to your estate plan.
7) Protects the details of your personal estate and assets from being open to the public to review.
Call our office to learn more.